Sunday, May 20, 2012

Köln-Skizzen / Cologne Sketches

Als ich neulich in Köln war, bin ich rückfällig geworden. Ich gab meiner Skizzenbuchsucht nach und kaufte ein Mini-Skizzenbuch. Und ich fing an es vollzumachen.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
 When I was recently in Cologne, I became weak. And I gave in into my sketchbook addiction. And bought a mini-sketchbook. Immediatly, I started to fill it.











Ich skizzierte diese Dame, als sie mich erstaunt fragte, ob
ich sie zeichnen würde. Ich bejahte und zeigte ihr die Skizze.
Sie lachte und meinte, dass das süß wäre. Daraufhin
erzählte sie mir, dass sie durch schwierige Zeiten ging
bezüglich ihrer Gesundheit. Sie meinte zum Schluss, ob es dann
sein könne, dass sie doch noch für etwas gut sein könne. Ich bejahte
das wiederrum sehr entschieden. Ich denke, meine kleine Skizze
hellte ihren Tag auf.
-------------------------------------------
I sketched this lady, as she asked me couriously, if I would draw her. I
said yes and showed her the sketch. She laughed and said, that this is cute.
After this she told me, that she went through difficult times concerning her
health. At the end she asked, if it could be that she is still good for something.
Again, I said yes very definite. I think I made her day with my little sketch












Versuch von archetektonischen Skizzen. Ich brauche
mehr Übung.
------------------------------------
Try of architecture sketches. I need more practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...