Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Das Pony und der Tiger/The pony and the tiger


Es ist nur ein kleines Rumgematsche mit Acryl. Aber trotzdem finde ich, dass da eine Geschichte hinter stecken könnte. Ich habe direkt mit Acryl ohne Vorzeichnung gearbeitet. Zuerst das Pony und dann sah ich eine Struktur im Papyrus, die irgendwie wie ein Tiger aussah. So entstand der Tiger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is just some mudding around with acrylics. But I think, it looks, like there could be a story in this little picture. I have worked directly with acrylics without any pencil-sketches. Firstly, I made the pony and then I saw a structure in the papyri which looked like a tiger. So I did the tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...